I'M IN LOVE Episode 5 - Infobazeline

Breaking

Infobazeline

News, Entertainment and Stories

Like Us Facebook

Thursday, 16 August 2018

I'M IN LOVE Episode 5

My brother, if you love her, then go for her. She said giving me a hardened heart. I sighed on hearing this from her. Boda-mi, you are not saying anything to what I just said. She said with concern, I stood up from where I was sitting and wandered through the room and faced her back "okay dear, thank you very much" I said with a soft voice. She checked the time and it was exactly 5:45pm, so she has to leave for home "Penorat, I have to be going home by now, so that mum will not be annoyed at my over stay" Nilly(mysister) prepares to leave "okay, let me see you off" I said as I stretched my hand for my T-shirt As we are about to go out, Ekony and Perry entered with a hungry look on their faces "Ahaha, Nilly Nilly, how are you, when have you been here" Ekony greeted her as he extended a brotherly hug to her "ahah, Ekun.." "sshh, it is Ekony not ekun, don't be like this naughty boy(pointing at me)" Ekony jokingly corrected which threw the four of us into a pool of laughter.

Ok, brother Ekony, I have been here since the past two hours thinking that you guys will get here on time" she said smiling "wooo, we're sorry, we have class today, that is the cause" Perry explained "ehnehn, (faces me) bahd guy, anything for the boys? Because we are starving baje" Ekony asked as he touches his stomach for me to believe "Ahah, uncle ekony don't worry about that, I have brought a lot of food stuffs for you and your friends" Nilly replied "ahhh, thank you dear, you know our weak point" Ekony said as the two of them rushed in to the room to devour what Nilly brought. We all laughed on hearing that from him. "you see them(pointing towards the door) they like food, like termites" I told nilly as I was escorting her to the school gate till she board on the bus going to our house.

Later that night, my friends were asleep around 10:15pm, my phone rang, initially I thought it was my sister calling to tell me about her safe return but when I was about to pick up, I saw that there was no number on the screen so I realized that the person hide his number but anyhow anyhow. I eventually picked it.

Myself:-        Hello (I said softly)
The Caller:- Wow!! So You have a lovely voice like this
Myself:-       Thanks, but who am I speaking with? (I said with a baffled mind)
The Caller:-  My name is Lina
Myself:-       *Thinking* please which Lina?
The Caller:-  *Ignoring my question, she kept on talking* so you can write your number on the
Change you gave me the other day abi?

On hearing the word "change", my eyes widened up as I hurriedly stood up from the bed as if I
want to compete with Usain Bolt in the 100m race.

Myself:-        Wait, you mean the lady that shouted... Oh sorry...the lady that was angry at me the other day for paying her money for the bike ride *I said for certainty*
The Caller:-   Yesss
Myself:-         Ohhh my goodness.. so you're lina *I jumped up in happiness*
Lina:-            Yes dear
Myself:-        Okay ooo, no problem, but why did you hide your number?
Lina:-            Nothing just for security purpose
Myself:-       *I laughed* security from guys abi?
Lina:-            Na you know jur *she laughed*
Myself:-        Okay ooo *my mind was at rest because the thought of thinking she's an *Akudaya*
has completely vanished away from my mind.
Lina:-           I've been looking for a way to beg you for forgiveness about how I reacted to you the other day, until when I saw that you yourself had written your number there.
Myself:-      Yes now, I believe that on that day something or someone has made you angry or something.
Lina:-            You are absolutely right dear, so I'm sorry ehn
Myself:-        Ohr, that one, no problem Dear, it is over
Lina:-            Okay thank you dear byee
Myself:-        Wait don't cut..
Lina:-            You want to say something?
Myself:-        A lot of things to say to you only if I can see you eye to eye *I said with a fearful mind*
Lina:-            That cannot be possible at all
Myself:-       Ahaha, why please let it be possible
Lina:-           No it can't
Myself:-       Please Lina, I wanna see you just to talk together and about your kindness towards my
younger sister today and the rest to be unsaid
Lina:-          Hmmmm, okay come to my department tomorrow after the class
Myself:-      The Name?
Lina:-          Department of Dentistry
Myself:-      Whaooo!!! You mean you are in Dentistry department
Lina:-          Yes, any issue with that?
Myself:-      No..no.. nothing, I stammered
Lina:-          Knew what you are thinking
Myself:-      *I laughed* okay I will wait for you after the class
Lina:-          *laughs* okay ooo.



(To Be Continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment