describe how you feel about love Because to me
if I was asked that how can I define LOVE i would rather get you a seat and tell you come
and read my true life story.....
(Phone beeps) Hello mummy "I responded after
waking up from my bed just to see that i've missed some piles of calls from my mum.
Hello my king, where have you dropped your phone since the time I have been calling
you "She replied me with a frustrating sound "I'm
sorry mum, I came back late from class yesternight because I have a lot of assignment
to
finish "I replied her while still yawning
which one can still tell that i'm just waking up "Okay no problem, I just want
to tell you that your sister will come to your school today to deliver some food-stuffs to you "she said in a command
tone of those Yoruba mothers
(Surprise and excited) Okay mum, I will be waiting
"I replied her while struggling to have a stand up from the bed.
Oops, i'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, My name is
*Penorat*, my mum and dad calls me
*my king* but my friends love to call me *Pen*
in a short form and asides that fact, they also call me *Pen-Brain* because my friends
knows that i'm the one leading my department and also every ladies' man I'm a kind
of guy that does not have interest in ladies right from my secondary school days
not because i'm forming good boy but because I don't have money to spend on ladies
simply for the fact that i'm notan O.B.O (olowoboy) and you know that these Yoruba
ladies can suck your money die. But my case was opposite to that of my friends,
Daniel, Wilson, Perry ,e.t.c who also happened to be my roommates, they can have ladies laid(s*x)
almost four times in a day especially my
closest friend Ekony fondlycalled *Ekun* by
those who knows his attitude towards ladies on
campus.
(Ekony entered) "Ogbeni, won't you go for
today's class?" Ekony said as he came in seeing that i'm just getting up
from bed "I will man" I answered with stressed look on my face "Well
you efikos need not to read sha "Ekony jokingly said while he gets dressed
up for the day's class
"Iwolomo, anyway where is Wilson?"
I asked him "Shey that bahd guy?" 'I don't know, but where is he and Daniel?"
I asked surprisingly as I made way to the bathroom. "They both escorted janet
and Mellina out" Ekony said as he packed up his books.
Surprised, so you mean say those girls slept in
this room with us yesterday night? I shouted
surprisingly (gives out a wicked laughter) see
you, you are campaigning after election cant you see that? (he points to the pack
of CDs left on the bed) Ekony said as he continue giving me a kinda gestures "Oh
my Goodness!!!!!, you guys are bad mehn" I shouted jokingly letting out a smile
on my face. "Well, manna you dey dull yourself, f**k
girls you no go f**k, and here you are saying someone is a bad guy "Ekony said
as he opened the door to make his way out of the room.
Story for the gods, none of your business, I said
to him while he was heading out. Within some minutes, i'm set for the class, so
late for lecture that I discovered that I need to board a bike before the time runs
out. "Ehnnsss bike," I called to
the bike man who has carried somebody before me, but as the bike was getting closer
to me, I realized it was a girl sitting on it.
On seeing this girl on the bike, my heart melted,
I found my eyes glued to her own, unable to
move away them from her, asides from
flattering, I knew that down me there that she is so
beautiful, looking at her long curled hair touching
her back, her lips are just almost perfect, seeing her on the bike approaching
me "To where?" the bike man asked "Block6" I replied with my
eyes focusing on her. "How much?" "Fifty naira" the bike man
replied. "Okay but will...."I said to the bike man while my face was still
clinged unto this damsel infact I have not admire any lady like this in my
life, "Mr man will you stop looking at her and tell me if you are going or
not?" the bike man snapped at me *oh my goodness, so I was caught* "i'm
sorry sir" I said while making attempt to climb on it. "Hello dear will
you come down so that I can come in first" I said as I noticed that she seems
not to come down quickly *No reply* "Hello...." "What's wrong with
you, are you going or not because I don't have time for this early morning"
She shouted at me angrily. "Oh! I'm sorry if
that offends you" I said feeling embarrassed as I climb behind her.
Throughout the fifteen minutes I spent on the
bike with her, my mind was just meditating on her as the perfume on her body kept
filling up my nostrils, mehn!!! This girl is a gem. But how could a beautiful girl like this have
such a harsh attitude like this. I kept wondering amidst my pool of thought. At last I got to my
destination(class), dropped, looked at her face but she did not return the look
as her eyes shows she is depressed, "Baba, take" I paid #100 making a
signal to the baba that the second should be for the lady sitting before me on the
bike which I never knew or met except from today although we are on the same campus.
Immediately after this, I rushed to the class
seeing that the lecture has been on for the past thirty minutes "Pen, why are
you just coming now?" Wilson whispered to me with a quarelling face "Sorry
bro, I woke up late and more over you guys did not call me when you were going"
I replied him with a different look "You are not serious, do you expect me
to call you while I was escorting mellina and janet abi?" He said while
writing "Isshh, free me man" I shut him off with an" I don't care"
look. "You shunning me off right?, don’t you know that the attendance has been
taking, you better go and meet the class rep" He said in order to scare me
"No prob, I will".
After the day lecture, me and my friends were
heading towards our hostel when we saw a figure coming towards us, it resembles
that of the girl I boarded bike with in the morning. What she come to do again? Did she come to abuse
me again for paying her T-fare? I kept on thinking fearfully....
(To Be Continued)

I dey trip for this story gan,no be small thing
ReplyDeleteBad guh.i must get that gal oo!!,I can't come and pay our T-fare In vain and she no say thank you
ReplyDeletelolz
DeleteThis is a great piece. Well written and properly articulated. Keep it up. I will strive to complete the episodes.
ReplyDelete