MY VIRGINITY MY PRIDE Episode 1 - Infobazeline

Breaking

Infobazeline

News, Entertainment and Stories

Like Us Facebook

Sunday, 2 September 2018

MY VIRGINITY MY PRIDE Episode 1

Nohata was born in a descent family. She had high standards and always wanted to be faithful to her Christian Faith. When she wrote her grade 9 exams she went to live with her grandparents in luanshya. Nohata's family was not only a descent family but also a rich family.Nohata's parents were usually busy with work and being the only child she was tired of spending time alone and decided to stay with her grandparents, while she was waiting for results. Nohata was very hardworking, and loved to sing praise in church. Every time she'd clean her grandparents house she would sing. Nohata's grandparents had a tenant named Ernest he was a banker and very smart. He was the only tenant in the yard he had no one to talk to cause he usually came back late from work.

Grandma asked Nohata to wash her church uniform before sunset. But she got distructed with the TV, when she realized it was already sunset. Nohata panicked and decided to go and wash from outside to avoid being seen. Ernest drove in with his Ferrari and was surprised to see a young lady washing in the evenings, since he usually went for work early and came back late he never got to meet Nohata. He parked his car and said "Hi young lady" with a smile on his face "Hi" Nohata responded. "Are you the new maid" he asked "No! I am Nohata am Mr and Mrs Phiri's granddaughter" she said. "Oh really!I never knew your grandparents have such a beautiful young lady as a grandchild, pardon my manners my name is Ernest, I am renting here". Ernest decided to sit and wait for Nohata to finish washing, in the process they became friends.

That night Ernest couldn't get his mind off the young lady he met. It was as though he fell in love at first sight. The next morning Ernest made a call at the office saying he was not feeling too well so he had the day off. Ernest was perfectly fine he just made an excuse so that he would stay home and see Nohata.

Nohata was mopping the veranda when Ernest showed up "Morning Nohata" he said "morning, today you didn't go for work" she asked. No today I am off office work is tiring I need some fresh air. Nohata's grandparents went for a church elders meeting so Nohata was home alone. Are you busy this afternoon? He asked. No actually am never busy I am always home watching TV and besides I have no friends here she added. Is it okay if I take you out for lunch in town today, if you don't mind" I am home alone I can't just go out, besides we only met yesterday" she said. I have been renting here for over two years I am like your grandparents grandchild besides I wouldn't harm you I promise, he said assuring. Okay fine but if we have to go we have to be back home before 3pm cause I don't want my grandparents to sit outside and start waiting for me, she said.

Nohata quickly finished mopping the veranda and went to take a bath, she wore her favourite turquoise dress with silver heels, she styled her braids and wore perfume and was ready to go. Ernest wore a black suit with a turquoise shirt with a white tie and he's black shoe, he looked so handsome. How is it coming?



To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment