MY VIRGINITY MY PRIDE Episode 2 - Infobazeline

Breaking

Infobazeline

News, Entertainment and Stories

Like Us Facebook

Sunday, 2 September 2018

MY VIRGINITY MY PRIDE Episode 2

Ernest knocked on Nohata's door and within some minutes the door opened. It was Nohata looking so gorgeous in her dress and her long legs in those heels, Ernest was speechless he kept on smiling as he was holding her hand to help her get down from the veranda. He opened the car door like a gentleman that he was and led her to sit with his hand on her back, he closed the door and went to open the gate and got into the car and got off to close the gate and now started driving down to town. From Nohata's house to town it was a 40minutes drive and they started off at 12:30.

On their way to town Nohata screamed with a sharp voice "NO"! What's wrong Nohata? He asked. "I forgot my phone on the bed, please we have to go back in case my grandparents call, I need to get my phone"! She panicked. Don't worry please don't ruin your makeup with those tears am seeing in your eyes, what time are they coming back? He asked. They are coming at 5pm that's why I want to be home before them so that I can cook supper, she said. He pulled over and said "See in no time we will be back home, if we start driving back home it will take time, besides we are half way there please calm down I don't think they will call you for anything am sure they are busy with the meeting" he said assuring. Are you sure?

But my grandma likes to give a lot of instructions I feel she is going to call, she argued. You are a smart girl, you look and act more mature than your age that's why I like you and I know we will make good friends cause we both think outside the box, but listen dear I assure you I don't think they'll call please relax we will be back home. She was quiet for a while then she said okay fine let's get going already then. He got back on the road and he drove on.

They got to "Uncle Ben's Pizza" he is known to make the best pizza in town and usually has a lot of customers and that was Ernest's favourite place to eat. He ordered two medium pizza's, drinks and salads. As they were waiting for their order "Do you have a boyfriend"? Ernest asked, Yes I do, he is our bishop's son, his name is Manish, she answered. Oh really! So for how long have you been together? He added "We have been together for two years now, we were best friends and we ended up getting more attached to each other". "Two years? How old are you then? You've been together for a long time are you sure he is the one for you! I hear pastors sons are the worst players on the planet" he said mockingly. "I am 16 years old, I was supposed to be in my eleventh grade but due to my family's business we stayed in different countries which disturbed my education because sometimes we would move to between a term and I'd have to start all over.

Manish is a good boy, am actually his first girlfriend and he is my first too and I believe he is my last. We have known each other for a long time now am sure if he was a character I would have noticed cause I believe you can't hide your behavior and habits for a long time, he is loyal I am certain. Wow I admire how you speak so highly of him, he said.

The food was served and they were ready to eat, but Ernest was looking sad. "Yummy....this pizza is the best I've had, it's so delicious" she said with her eyes closed as she chewed softly. Yeah it is, he said "Are you okay? You suddenly sound low and grumpy why? Tell me about yourself do you have a girlfriend? No! I am actually super single I broke up with my ex because she cheated on me and said I was too busy with work and that I nearly gave her attention. Awwwwww sorry Ernest you're a good guy I believe a good girl will come your way, let's eat up I don't want to be late remember. It was 2pm and they were ready to hit the road, he was just quiet while he was driving back home. Thanks for lunch I really enjoyed it I think I will ask my grandparents to bring me to town for lunch again. I enjoyed it too, he said with a serious look on his face. They got home by 2:40pm and Nohata hugged him and said thanks once again as she rushed to open the door so that she'd check if she missed any calls

Ernest went to change in to something more casual and he got out of the house angrily, he was disappointed he wanted Nohata for himself but he couldn't have her because she has someone.
He started the engine and Nohata rush to meet him "are you going out already, anyway I just wanted to say you were right nobody called. Why do you look so upset is everything okay?" "You are welcome please excuse me we will talk later" he drove off.




To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment