MY VIRGINITY MY PRIDE Episode 6 - Infobazeline

Breaking

Infobazeline

News, Entertainment and Stories

Like Us Facebook

Thursday, 6 September 2018

MY VIRGINITY MY PRIDE Episode 6

Nohata was so confused and didn't know what to do.... but definitely she had to fight Ernest by all means. She went into her room where she had left her phone. She decided to call her mum.
(NOHATA CALLING...)
Nohata: Mum morning. I need a favour. Please mum help me! She said panickingly.
Mum: What's wrong my dear? Don't tell me you’re home sick already! She said mockingly.
Nohata: No! But mum I'd like Sarah to come and join me here, we are both waiting for our results to come out besides I need someone to talk to and play with.
Mum: hmmmmm. I don't know if Sarah's parents will be okay with that.
Nohata: Mum please convince aunt Doris, you two have been friends since childhood besides that her daughter is my best friend. Please!!!! She said as she sounded as though she was about to burst into tears.
Mum: You're right Doris is my friend but remember she is married she just can't make decisions on her own... you can't understand my dear. But I promise to do anything in my power to convince her.
Nohata: thank you mum! You are the best ever! She said with a smile..
Mum: You're welcome my angel, remember you're my only child I will do anything that pleases you. I love you. Let me call Doris and tell her about it I'll get back to you later.
Nohata: Okay. I will be waiting and I love you too. Bye
Mum: Bye sweetheart

NOHATA'S HOME (LSK).
Nelly: Baby I just spoke to our daughter she is really lonely. She asked me to ask Sarah's parents if she could go and join her. Honey am really worried about our little girl through the phone call I could tell that she has been crying.
Julio: what's wrong? Any ways I understand her perfectly because my parents are always at church. I remember when I was nohata's age being the only child of my parents I was always alone, I nearly had friends at home I'd meet my friends at school and once I was home it was me against the house. So what will you do?
Nelly: How I wish we had another child to keep our daughter company. I pray that God answers our pray to have another child. I really feel bad for my baby she was so sad. She said with tears flowing over her cheeks. Let me call Sarah's parents.. I will do anything to see my baby happy, even if I have to kneel before Doris's husband because I know Doris is going to be okay with the idea but I don't think it will be easy to convince her husband.
Julio: don’t worry honey I'm sure they will understand please don't cry my queen. God will bless us with another child! Remember what the Bishop said..... go on now and call them now.
Nelly: "I love you".... okay lemme call Doris (she said as she walked to the kitchen).

SARAH'S HOME
Phone ringing.
Doris: Hey! Nelly it’s been a while since you called. How is family? I heard Nohata is in luanshya visiting her grandparents. My daughter Sarah has been lonely.
Nelly: Yes I know my friend, it’s just that lately we have been busy with work. I will make it up to you this weekend I will visit you. Yes! Nohata has been in luanshya for two weeks now. She is even the reason why I called.
Doris: Is she okay? Hope all is well..
Nelly: She is fine, but she is lonely too. She called me earlier this morning asking me if you could please let Sarah join her..... please my friend do everything you can to convince your husband, my daughter really needs your daughter.
Doris: Awwww these girls love each other, they remind me of us, do you remember how I would come for sleep overs at your parents’ house? Ah Eugene is a difficult person to convince but I promise to do my best.
Nelly: Thanks my dear, I will be waiting for feedback.... Say hi to the girls Bianca and Betty not forgetting the requested one Sarah hahaha..... Bye dear
Doris: Hahaahahaha...... Okay my dear I will call you shortly lemme talk to him. Bye....
CALL ENDED

Doris walks to the bedroom to talk to her husband..
Doris: honey nohata's mum called me. She was asking if our daughter could join her daughter in luanshya for a holiday.
Eugene: Baby! Luanshya? No way, I can't let my daughter go that far. Besides we both know she is the one who remains with Betty and Bianca when the maid goes home around 6pm..
Doris: Don't worry I already thought about that.. I will ask Dorcas to stay here with us for two months. If she wants I will increase her salary. Please honey let's not deny the phiri's this favour. Sarah will be back home soon this month is almost ending she will only be there for 6 weeks (she said as she knelt before him).
Eugene: please stand up my love. Okay fine she can go. But please make sure they take good care of her. I have agreed because you and Nelly have been friends even before I met you. I think we can trust them.
Doris: thank you honey! She said with a smile. Let me call Nelly and tell her that Sarah will be travelling to luanshya tomorrow morning. She said as she walked to Sarah's room to tell her about the journey that awaits her tomorrow.
Sarah: Mum as I was passing through the passage I heard you and dad arguing. Is everything okay?
Doris: My baby everything is fine. We were just arguing about you going to luanshya to join your best friend. Her mother called me earlier today asking if you could join Nohata. And you know your father is a difficult man but I convinced him..
Sarah: thank you mum! She hugged her. So when I'm I going I wish I could go immediately..
Doris: I knew you'd want to go immediately that's why I decided you will go tomorrow morning.
Sarah: Awwww mummy you are my favourite!!! She said as she went to grab her suitcase and started packing.
Doris: Okay see you later. When you are done packing please come join us at the table for lunch. Let me call Nelly now whew! She took a deep breath...

NOHATA'S HOME
Phone ringing.........
Nelly: yes dear how did it go?
Doris: he agreed. Tell Nohata that Sarah will be travelling to luanshya first thing tomorrow morning.
Nelly: Thank you so much... you don't know how much this means to me. My daughter will be so happy to hear this... Thanks once again.
Doris: Don't thank me that's why we are best friends and our daughters are following our footsteps... Okay bye dear say hi to Nohata lemme join Dorcas in the kitchen. Bye....
Nelly: okay...bye.
CALLENDED..
Nohata's mum calling Nohata.
Nohata: hello mum how did it go? She asked sounding low
Nelly: Guess what! They agreed. Sarah will start off first thing tomorrow morning.
Nohata: ha.....mum thank you, I knew you could do it. She sounded so happy.
Nelly: okay bye dear. Let me finish cooking, I love you.
Nohata: okay mum....say hi to dad tell him I love him and of course I love you too. Bye.
CALLENDED.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment