MY VIRGINITY MY PRIDE Episode 3 - Infobazeline

Breaking

Infobazeline

News, Entertainment and Stories

Like Us Facebook

Monday, 3 September 2018

MY VIRGINITY MY PRIDE Episode 3

Nohata was wondering what really was wrong with Ernest, she went into the house and started cooking, after she finished cooking she went to take a shower and in no time her grandparents were home. My little girl! Grandma shouted as she opened the door. Welcome back home I said as I hugged them both, supper is ready I said as I led them to the dinning room. I sat at the table I couldn't get my mind off Ernest, his attitude really shocked me could it be that I offended him? I asked myself. Nohata! My grandma screamed, what are you thinking about? Your food is getting cold, what's bothering you my angel?" Huh nothing granny I am just thinking of my parents I haven't talked to them today" I smiled convincingly.

We finished having supper and I went to rinse the dishes, I heard a sound of a car coming in to our yard, I moved the curtain and it was Ernest's car but it wasn't him driving. My grandparents were in the living room so I went outside and approached the car. The young man who was driving said "Hi I am Ernest's friend, Ernest was too drunk to drive so I decided to bring him home, my name is Erick, am his best friend "Drunk? I went to open the back door of the car and there was Ernest lying down, he was wasted and I was wondering what led him to go drink to this extent. "At the bar he kept on mentioning a girl's name something like Nohata, am sure my friend loves this girl but I think there’s something standing in his way to be with her" Erick said to me. What! Ernest was mentioning my name? For what? "So you are the Nohata girl whose driving my friend nuts" he asked.

I was so confused and speechless at the same time, am sure you heard him wrongly I don't think it’s me he was referring to, have a good night! I said as I ran into the house and locked the door. I continued rinsing the dishes and finally I was done and went to my room.
PHONE RINGS:
Manish: Hello love, I miss you so much.
Me: Baby I miss you too, I just want to come back home already (with tears in my eyes).
Manish: Honey are you okay? You sound as though you're crying is everything alright?
Me: Everything is fine I just miss you so much I can't wait to see you, how is church? Do you still go for Praise practice on Saturdays?
Manish: Don't cry my love I might visit you soon, remember I have an uncle in luanshya too? And yes I do go for Praise rehearsal and the church is growing. I visited your parents last Sunday.
Me: Awwww really! How are they? Please baby if you're coming please come sooner I really miss you.
Manish: They are okay, they are just missing you like everyone else in church they miss your beautiful singing. Yes lemme just ask my dad to call my uncle and tell him that I will be visiting soon, I'll let you know. Have a goodnight I love you m yprincess.
Me: I miss everyone too, tell my parents that I miss them so much. Okay I'll be waiting, goodnight I love you too honey.
CALLENDED....
Am so confused! I said to myself. I knelt down to pray, after I said my prayer I felt peace and comfort and fell asleep.

I woke up at 5am as always and started cleaning the house, I finished sweeping and I started making breakfast. I finished making breakfast and I prepared water for my grandparents to take a bath. They took their bath and as they sat at the dinning I warmed the tea and we were ready to have breakfast. As usual I rinsed the dishes after breakfast. I went to watch TV when I heard a knock at our front door. "Hold on"! I screamed, I opened the door and it was Erick. Hi Erick... hi Nohata Ernest is ashamed of coming to call you by himself so he asked me to call you on his behalf, please don't say no. Talk things over and maybe he can explain everything to you, he said. "He didn't go for work even today? I'll come lemme just take a bath I'll be there shortly. Thank you Nohata you'll be doing my friend a great favour, he said with a smile on his face.

I went to take a bath after I finished my grandparents were taking a nap in their room so I just stepped out. I knocked on his door and within a second Ernest opened the door, his eyes were sore I could tell he had a hangover. "Come in please" he said. No! Its best if we sit outside, I said to him. He went and brought two chairs and we sat down near the garden. He looked at me in silence for a while as though he didn't know where to start from" Am sorry I know I over reacted yesterday, I was rude and my friend explained to me what happened yesterday in the night" he said" I donno why you were so ride all of a sudden cause we were okay the whole time" I said with a grumpy face. I know now things are going to be different and it’s my fault for being so stupid, he broke down. Please don't cry Ernest don't worry we are still friends I forgive you, but I don't understand one thing, your friend yesterday told me you were mentioning my name why? No no no never mind I was drunk and I was just telling him about the lunch we had in town together please don't get it twisted, he said. Oh really! I was wondering why you were mentioning me but now it’s clear, okay talk to you later I have to go and start cooking because it will be lunch time soon, I said as I stood up. "Nohata! Please wait...... I would like to take you out for a movie this Friday, what do you think?" He asked. I will let you know I said as I walked away.

I started cooking I was preparing pasta with mince it‘s my favourite meal. I finished cooking and I set the table and announced to everyone that lunch was ready. After lunch I went to take a nap.



To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment