MY VIRGINITY MY PRIDE Episode 4 - Infobazeline

Breaking

Infobazeline

News, Entertainment and Stories

Like Us Facebook

Monday, 3 September 2018

MY VIRGINITY MY PRIDE Episode 4

I woke up and it was already 4pm, I went in the living room but my grandparents were not there. I went to their room and all the other room in the house but they were not there. I went back to my room and sat on my bed.... I saw a paper on my table which looked like a note. I grabbed the paper and it said: "Our little girl we didn't want to disturb you from your sleep, grandpa and I are going to church these overnight we will come back tomorrow morning, please take care of yourself we know you are a responsible young lady. Yours with lots of love grandma Lucy".

I was so afraid sleeping in that big house all by myself, back home when ever mum and dad went away for business I'd invite my bestfriend Sarah to stay with me but now here in luanshya I totally have no friends. What will I do? I stood up and rushed to the living room I played loud music, I switched the lights on in all the rooms. But even after I did all that I was scared I decided to call my mum.
PHONE RINGING
Mum: Hello Hata! How are you my little angel? I know you're mad at me for not calling you often it’s just that your father and I have been really busy lately.
Me: Mum am fine, I miss you so much, mum I'm home alone and am so scared. Grandma and grandpa went for church overnight prayers.
Mum: Awwwwww my little girl you're a brave little lady, just relax and read a novel. Make sure you lock the doors do you get me?
Me: But mum I'm so afraid I wanna come home already, yes mum I will lock the doors immediately after the call.
Mum: Hahaahahaha my baby you're only scared that's why you want to come back home but I know immediately you come back you'll miss your grandparents, do as I say and you'll be fine.
Good night I love you sweetheart.
Me: Huh! Okay mum, I love you too goodnight.
CALL ENDED....

I went to lock the back door, my grandparents house had four doors that led outside. As I was locking the second door I heard a strange sound as though someone was opening the main door. I was sweating in fear, wondering who that was. I quickly finished locking the second door and ran to lock the third door. I said a little prayer as I was walking down the passage to go and lock the main door. Just when I held the handle someone knocked...
I was so afraid, I was crying and sweating I opened the door slowly. It was Ernest I felt relieved and I hugged him in fear with tears in my eyes. "Why are you crying Nohata" he asked softly" I'm so scared am home alone, my grandparents went for overnight prayers" I said. Don't worry I will take care of you, besides this neighborhood is the safest in town because there’s a police station a few blocks from here and policemen are always on patrol...... please relax my angel, he said." My angel? I thought to myself, okay thanks. I have to lock the door now it’s getting late my mum told me to lock the door immediately" I said as I went into the house holding the keys. Wait! Is it okay if we could watch a movie on my laptop, I mean if you don't mind, he said. No it’s late we will watch some other time not today....Besides am tired I don't think I'll focus, I told him. Nohata my dear it’s only 8pm right now, its still early please lemme bring my laptop the movie is only two hours long around 8pm I will be out of your house and you can lock the door, he said with his eyes giving me a wink. Huh??...... I thought for a moment okay fine hurry up I will wait right here, I said as I was standing by the door.


To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment